Standing 53 storeys, this sleek, contemporary tower carves a striking silhouette in the skyline and offers stunning city and treetop views. Far from just another skyscraper, Burke is thoughtfully designed at the ground level and features the integration of rich heritage homes as well as a dynamic and colourful pathway with benches, landscaping and architectural lighting. This is all part of an impressive sense of arrival that leads to an abundance of amenities spanning three floors and just about everything you and your guests could desire.
Project Name: Burke Condos
Developer: Concert Properties
Address: 609 Sherbourne St, Toronto, ON M4X 1L7
Major Intersection: Bloor St E & Sherbourne St N
Burke Condos will feature retail space on the first two levels fronting onto Howard Street. The building will have a four level underground parking garage which will contain 180 spaces. Even though Burke Condos is located in the heart of Toronto’s downtown, residents will still be able to enjoy plenty of natural green space and lush parks. Nearby parks and green spaces include Ramsden Park, Rosedale Ravine Lands, and Riverdale Farm.
With Bloor Street located just mere minutes from Burke Condos, residents will be able to indulge in some of the best lifestyle amenities the city has to offer. With plenty of dining, shopping, and entertainment options located nearby, residents won’t have to search very far to enjoy themselves. The city’s luxurious Yorkville neighbourhood is also located nearby offering up some of the world’s most exclusive retailers.
- Has a walkscore of 87/100: walkable EVERYWHERE.
- Located in the North St.James Town neighbourhood in Toronto.
- 2 minute walk to the Sherborune Subway Station.
- 11 minute walk to the Bloor-Yonge Subway Station.
- 5 minute drive to Ryerson University.
- 7 minute drive Yonge-Dundas Square.
- 7 minute drive to University of Toronto – St. George Campus.
- 8 minute drive to CF Toronto Eaton Centre.
- Close to shops, restaurants and schools.
- Has an excellent transit score.
- Nearby parks include Asquith Green, St. James Town West Park and Cawthra Square Park.
This business enterprise considers themselves as a builder with a difference. They devote themselves in acquiring and developing award-winning initiatives all throughout Canada. Their portfolio includes houses in British Columbia, Alberta and Ontario.
Register below for VVIP Platinum access or call KEN YEUNG 416-618-9890 for more information!